Thursday 31 October 2013

Pumpkin Carving

Happy Halloween!!! Last week we had a family pumpkin carving / dress up nite at my in-law's place

For our costume (hubby & me) I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a costume so found a simple, cheap one that cost me under $1...got idea from Canadian Family site...we were both cats. All you need is headbands (I bought 4pk headbands from dollartree for under $2.00 CAD) felt fabric (had some at home) thread & needle, eyeliner pen to draw on nose and whiskers (I used Forever Makeup eyeliner pen) and black clothes


It was both (hubby & me) first time carving a pumpkin...it was fun. My hubby choose the cat bus from My Neighbor Totoro movie...going with our cat costume...hehehe...It turned out pretty well. My hubby drew it on freehand


My mother-in-law had some Halloween decorations up and I bought some Halloween treats for everyone. We all had a Great time...hopefully we can do it again next year. I hope everybody has a safe and Happy Halloween ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment