Friday 18 October 2013

Mama Gen's Bday

A few weeks ago it was Mama Gen's Bday. I decided to make food and take it over to her place to celebrate (since I am only renting right now and my place isn't a good place to entertain people but hopefully that will change soon (。◕‿◕。)

 
For her bday I got Mama Gen a Fuji Instax mini 25 camera. I have one myself and Mama Gen said she really wanted one. We took a lot of pictures that day (●⌒∇⌒●) For her Bday dinner I made Mama Gen Korean food. One of my best friends Liz taught me how to make Japchae & Spicy Pork Bulgogi...I miss her


I also made a Strawberry short cake for dessert. My first time making a cake from scratch. I got the recipe from Ochikeron on youtube. I had to make a second cake layer since the first one wasn't thick enough to cut in half so the middle is hard. But everybody thought it tasted good for my first try (▰˘◡˘▰)

Afterwards we made Mama Gen's super yummy cookies...soo craving it now. We did a lot of taste testing after each batch came out of the oven (●⌒∇⌒●) Good times

No comments:

Post a Comment