Wednesday 21 August 2013

Blueberry Picking

On the weekend I went with my family blueberry picking. This was my 1st time picking blueberries. It was fun spending time with my hubby & family but the place we went to wasn't that good. The place was called Farm No. 5 U Pick

The Cost: 
$3 (admission fee) + $1.50 (the amount my hubby & I picked) = $7.50
The Experience: 
fun spending time with my hubby looking for berries
bad attitude from the owner, he told us (my hubby & I) we shouldn't pick all the big berries....bad for his business because other people come and can't get any big ones
My Thoughts: 
a BIG rip off (way to expensive for a few berries) 
poor customer service (attitude from owner...it's U pick!!)

Other then that I would go blueberry picking again, just somewhere else next time. Next year strawberry picking ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ


No comments:

Post a Comment